2014 Family

2014 Family

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wedding Reception, Playdate with friends, Time with Grandma


Zack Guymon and Marissa are finally married! They have been in a relationship for years. She decided to serve a mission and he waited. They got married in Salt Lake City at the temple. I went down to NV for the reception. Mom and Athena came with me.
Marissa and Zack's mom made their first attempt at cake decorating. A bold choice. But with a beautiful result...


 Typical Tomi and Zack...arguing. lol. Sibblings.
 Marissa dancing with her dad. I did not take a lot of pictures because I did not have a good camera with me. But I will post some later when Zack sends me ones the photographer took.
 Crystal Houston , a friend from high school, and I got together. Our little girls met and played for the first time. Athena and Jade.


 Pictures with grandma before going back home to Logandale.











No comments:

Post a Comment