2014 Family

2014 Family

Monday, December 28, 2015

October Events


Sterling and I are really enjoying the boys being in school! We went on a hike one day for a picnic lunch.

 He gave me flowers because he loves me.




I've always wanted to dye my hair purple since I was in high school.  Around Halloween each year I think "Now would be the best time to do it if I were to do it." This year I actually did!
 Halloween night Ster took the kids to a few houses on our street for Trick or Treating. Then we went to a party at the Sheldons. We ate and went Trick or Treating on their street.

Logan was a vampire and Malinda Pippi Longstockings.
 Monica and Keagan Colby


 A fairy (without her wings on) and a king. I made Sterling's costume.



 Tigger, Power Ranger and Darth Vader

The school Carnival
 Cake walk







 Games


 Ward Trunk or Treat


 Cookie monster girl eating a cookie






 Leah Hoffman



 Onita Christensen
 Julia Elliott
 Christina and Jake Johnson

 Roberts
 Ava Jones
 Eli Hickman




 Our trunk this year


 Collages of the event










No comments:

Post a Comment