2014 Family

2014 Family

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Has Begun






My friend Jen will soon have her sixth child. Her baby shower was moved to my house last minute. We had a great time!
 

 Below: Laura Smith, Kristen & Chloe Duvorak, Missy Davis, Laura Elliott (also soon to have a baby), Christina Johnson, Jen Christensen, Monica Stewart. Bottom row left to right-Jane Phillips, Tiff, Tabitha Shawda, Melinda Stone & Tamara Lora.

Ster's Valentine's flowers for me!






 Playing at McDonalds...


My friends Jen and Laura and I have started spending more time together without the children. Going out to eat on occasion, visiting at my house, keeping Jen company in the hospital because she gave birth to Eliza Rae!  
Here is Eliza in the arms of Laura at Applebees during one of our girl's nights out.


No comments:

Post a Comment