2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, September 1, 2017

Solar Eclipse

This year our family was able to experience the solar eclipse!
I did not realize it would be an amazing experience. Sterling however planned for this event. He ordered special glasses in advance.

When the day came...people all over were stressing out trying to get glasses for their families. I think that most people didn't take the time to realize this event was worth planning for.

August 21st, 2017
Lachoneus, Tiberias and Athena witnessed the beauty and awe of seeing the moon pass in front of the sun. It was incredible to see!
We were also amazed at how dark our day became during the event.
Here are pics from the internet of the event...


As we looked up at the sun and moon I was reminded how small we are and how large our universe is.
I also couldn't help but think that day that the Savior might come. With everyone looking to the sky...

My life on earth is so amazing that I did hope it wasn't the day of the 2nd coming.
I want to keep living my perfect life. Where imperfections are small because of the many perfect things that make up for it. My husband strives to become better for me and to me. My children strive to be good. There is so much joy and peace and love all around me.

And by the way...I do have the best man in the world. He treats me the way I deserve to be treated...and better still. Hopefully I can be almost as good to him for the rest of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment