2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, July 27, 2018

Painted Rocks/Reptil Gardens/Bangs!


We are having a pretty cool summer...and I mean temperature ! And with extra rain too we see more rainbows. 
 Luke with his cool bday gifts
 Rocks I painted to hide in public for strangers to find.




 Some pictures I colored in this year...

When we returned from vacation Sterling and I started a big project. I convinced Sterling to help me redo Athena's bedroom. 
After I started moving things around and making a mess I realized I should take some "before" photos...
 


Her bed took up so much floor space! And our shelves took up even more space in her room.
So we got rid of her bed and the shelves!
Ster built a closet and a playhouse with a bed on the roof.
Athena really wanted pink so that's what we did...


 Athena did not want this fairy there! Apparently my love for fairies still hasn't kicked in for her.
 I painted cats at her request. And placed them as she wanted.


 The room isn't complete but it will do for now. Next month we'll replace the carpet, finish the new closet and close up the old closet so that it will be a wall. The other side of the old closet will be opened up on the other side of it's wall..in the master bedroom. We will finally have a closet large enough for a master bedroom.

 I love these weeds with white flowers that grow upward!

 We went to Reptile Gardens again...







 I got an itch to do something new with my hair. But I am growing it out so I did not want to get a cut.
I am striving for healthy hair so I don't want to change the color.
I don't want a perm (been there/done that).
So...bangs it is! I have never had bangs since Ster and I have known each other!

 Loving the new look!


No comments:

Post a Comment