2014 Family

2014 Family

Saturday, November 2, 2019

My Bestie in Japan


Misty Anderla lives next door. She has two grown children in America and two tiny ones here. She loves to walk often with her little ones and I love keeping her company on some of those walks.
We walk Tristan, Tiberias and Athena to school most school days and then we continue on from the school to get 1 hour in. That is how we start our school day...chatting and walking.

Last night we went for a girl's night. I took her Dana Chula indian restaurant and she loved it. The food was amazing , as always. Sterling dropped us off at the restaraunt and we walked home after.
 It's like a 15 min walk.

Misty and Jesse are waiting for orders to move back to America. They have only lived here one year. But since Tristan has been diagnosed with autism they were waiting reassignment to a base with full resources for him. It is taking forever to get their orders though. 
And I am in the same boat...waiting for orders. Or, not. I could be waiting and waiting to hear they want us to stay at this base.

I am so thankful to have her right now. She is so wonderful and we've become best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment