2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, February 19, 2016

100th day of School & Tea Party

The 100th day of school celebration! Luke wore a home designed shirt. 100 Lego Star Wars characters. And Ty dressed with his class to be 100 years old.





 
My friend Martha asked me weeks ago to help her with her daughter's tea party. Her daughter was turning 2 and needed a girl's party because she typically had to put up with her two older brothers. So she asked me to help plan and throw the party and she hired me to take pictures at the party. 

I made paper plate and bowl tea hats. Martha made finger foods. I helped decorate and I set up my backdrop in her living room. Here is Athena hiding under the table because she wants to put the baby doll bottle in her mouth even though I told her not to.






 Friend Leah
 Friend Chloe
 Birthday girl Abi








(
 Luke was there because we had a baptism to go to immediately following the party)







It was a lot of fun. After that we went to the stake center and watched a baptism. I wanted Luke to be there to witness because he too will have the privilege of making that step this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment