2014 Family

2014 Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May

Mother's day 2018








 Dinosaur park!

 Leona and Athena
 Elsie, Leona & Athena
 Athena, Elsie, Conrad & Leona



 Leona, Athena and Elsie












It is finally warm enough for bike rides around the neighborhood! I get my exercise. Athena gets away from electronics. And Friday I ran into Tiberias on a "listening walk" with his class by the school.
Friday Leona joined Athena and I for the morning while her mom was at the hospital having a baby.

These girls love each other!! 




Tiberias was invited to a birthday party at my kids' favorite place in the world! Watiki water park.
So Ster and I decided to take the whole family. They had a blast!
















HIKING






At the libraryAt a park
 



Photos of my new pink jacket and underskirt







No comments:

Post a Comment