2014 Family

2014 Family

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Day Clowns Took Ty's Shoe

 Tiberias announced "I'm going to go outside and play." He opened the front door to leave and as I looked up I saw him wearing one croc. Just one. 

"You're going out with just one shoe?!" I laughed.

He replied " My other shoe is on Brandon's porch."

This reminds me of the story of The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash. It felt like such a silly thing and it seemed that if I were to ask "Why is did you leave just one shoe on Brandon's porch?" Then Ty would say something like "I didn't leave it there. It ended up there because some clowns came down the street and took it from me. Then my friends tried to get it back but the clowns tossed it back and forth to each other in the air. So I gave up and went home with just one shoe." Or something crazy like that. 

So I decided just not to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment