2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween!

I kept myself really busy the first two months without Sterling. Staying at my parents' house, homeschooling my boys, helping my mom around the house, co-teaching my mom's sewing class for girls, taking Luke to his soccer practices and games along with my little hobbies; scrapbooking, sewing, singing.

Then the boys and I drove up to Provo to spend a month with the Roundys.
I left Luke and Ty with their grandparents so I could fly to Mississippi to spend time with Sterling. I flew up to Gulfport MS where Sterling picked me up. It was amazing to meet up with my husband after two months apart.
We drove about 30 minutes from the airport to Biloxi where the military base is. The base is right on the beach and it's a beautiful beach.
Four wonderful days with Sterling! We drove to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to the little temple there. We ate out, ate in. We drove half an hour to a wooded area where there was a fishing pond and a long hike. I was feeling pretty good that day so we hiked five miles.

I came back to Provo just in time for Halloween. Luke was Aladdin and his pet monkey was my brother Nephi's old stuffed monkey. Tiberias was a skeleton in a top hat.

On Halloween day we went Trick or Treating at the Provo Towne Center Mall. Then went home for Little Caesar's pizza. Eliza and Chubbz came down from Salt Lake City. I wasn't feeling well, pregnancy wise, so Eliza and Chubbz took my boys trick or treating door to door in the neighborhood. They pulled the boys in my Roundy parents' wagon. It wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be so that was nice.

We had fun hanging out together at the house after Trick or Treating.

I have had a great pregnancy the first two trimesters. I usually do have good pregnancies. But I hit my third trimester and my body is having issues. I have pain if I try to workout even the prenatal workouts. I have pain if I do too much in a day like Halloween when I walked the boys to the park and walked the mall. Apparently that was too much.

In about six weeks Lachoneus, Tiberias and I will be moving to South Dakota...reunited with Sterling! It's so close I can almost taste it! The boys are excited for the move, getting daddy back, and the baby coming in January!

Ghost I carved. Witch Hannah carved. My jackolantern was two sided so the boys could carve a face on one side.



 The boys learning to carve pumpkins




 Luke and I put together a foam haunted house decoration.
 Halloween day!










 Halloween night!

No comments:

Post a Comment