2014 Family

2014 Family

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Holiday Season Begins


Just hanging out at the mall

 Athena at gymnastics her last day of class -video:






At Michael's craft store. First sign of the Christmas season.
 The wedding topper I made to look like one from 50 years ago. The Miller's in our ward celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their daughter Kim hired Ster and I to recreate their wedding cake and redo their wedding photos that were poorly done 50 years ago. It was a blast.
                                                 
                                                   







 Bowling in November video:






 Bowling with Santa on the military base. A free event. 






 One Sunday afternoon my friend Jen called me up. She asked if I wanted to bring my kids over to her house for graham cracker ginger bread houses. She lives in the valley where I do. So we went over there. Laura had brought her kids over too. So it was a fun junk food party. :)
 I love my friends.



 Tiberias' have a special person visit class day-





 One evening my friend came over for a hair dying party. Jen and Laura and their daughters.






No comments:

Post a Comment