2014 Family

2014 Family

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas








On Christmas eve we had church in the morning at 11:00. We had only sacrament meeting and it was a special musical meeting. I sang with the choir. I sang a beautiful solo "Born Is The Light of The World." And the primary children sang "If I Were A Shepherd."

I gave a special gift to Laura and one to Jenn. I painted a purple wood wall hanging which I tied string around nails on it to create a heart. Then I hot glued pictures of us friends together on it. "Treasure Friendship." I also included a key chain for each person. Mine is an adorable fox. Laura's is a gentle fawn and Jenn's is a cute squirrel.


Christmas eve dinner we ate our traditional breakfast feast. We had postponed it due to church.
Eggs, bacon, apple cinnamon rolls, german pancakes, orange juice and applejuice. Mmmm.

We sang karaoke for the first time ever as a family! On my new karaoke machine. A gift from Sterling. Fun!

The kids opened a gift from me. A homemade decoration of a gumball machine made out of plastic cups, plastic ornament balls and puff balls. It is to remind them of this year's primary theme "Choose the Right." Or what we did "Chews the right."

The kids opened their Christmas eve pajamas.

And we watched The Santa Clause 2. Part of it. We never last a whole movie in one sitting.

Christmas morning was amazing!

 Fidget spinner

















 Athena's lot after the unwrapping:
Madame Alexandre rainy day doll from Corinna. Melissa and Doug cookie baking wood toys from Josh's family. Fox pajamas from grandparents Roundy. Board books from Corinna. A toy sword from Luke. Wings from Ty. And the rest from Santa and Ster and I.
Ty's lot:
Firetruck jammies from Grandparents Roundy. Light saber building kit from Corinna's family. Awesome fidget Spinner from Nicole (Matt and Maria's girl), bubbles from Athena and a racer from Luke. The rest from Santa, Ster and I.
 Luke's lot:
Nerf gun set from Jon's family. Colored penciles from Ty. Gemstone excavation kit from Corinna. Bubbles from Athena. The Spiderman Jammies from Grandparents Roundy. The rest from Santa, Ster and I.
 Tiffany's lot:
a car starter (placed in the van before the weather turned too bad). Socks, lotions, chain link kits for preschool, fairy themed cards from Corinna's family! Saturday's Warrior (the new one) from Sterling! And Karaoke from Ster! New sharpies from Ster. And shirts I picked out myself. ;)
Sterling's lot:
an antique style decor from Tiffany. Beef jerky, freeze dried ice cream sandwiches, chinese stress balls and first aid kit from Corinna's family. A camera tripod Sterling picked out. A workout shirt from Tiffany. A recorder Harry Potter song book from Ty. A padlock from Luke. And a mini flying drone Sterling bought for himself. 

 Family gifts from our families:









No comments:

Post a Comment