2014 Family

2014 Family

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Athena's Bedroom

One of the many fun things about having a daughter is decorating her bedroom.
Here is a tour of Athena's bedroom now. It's not perfect but I am happy with the upgrades it has had bit by bit.
Walking through her bedroom door
 I was given her bed (with a trundle underneath) and dresser for free! A family in the ward had a yard sale and the furniture didn't go so she offered it free on facebook and I was the first to claim it. I love it!
 The little desk I bought for $5 at a yard sale! I painted it to match her room.
And the photo backdrop is used as a curtain to hide the shelves of storage we have in Athena's room.
 The doll bed I got at another yard sale.


Now you've seen her bedroom from all angles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment