2014 Family

2014 Family

Monday, May 8, 2017

Chubbz Graduation



April 24th we drove all night to Provo. We planned to go first thing on Tuesday but Sterling decided he would rather leave as early as possible. And the earliest we could go was Monday night because I had a microblade procedure Monday evening. Microblading is basically tattooing eyebrow hairs on. It was painful! Even with the numbing it felt like she was slicing my skin open with each stroke.
Is it worth it? Definitely. It is pretty expensive too. However, still worth it.
I no longer have to draw my eyebrow makeup on before anyone sees me every day. I no longer have to worry about anyone touching my eyebrows (mostly children). Athena is having so much fun being able to touch my eyebrows for the first time in her life. Lol
And it looks like I have actual hair! It’s a very different look from the makeup drawn on look I have had for maybe 10 years.
I was concerned that my skin would get red and peel or something. I figured I would wear sunglasses all week if that happened. Luckily my skin had no bad reaction.

We had a wonderful week in Provo however, the weather was cold! Windy and cold! A bit rainy too.
Despite it, we enjoyed the week to the fullest.








Dad and Mom (Boren) came as well as Isaiah. Chubbz graduated BYU and Isaiah was visiting from Germany. So we made the trip to spend time with everyone and celebrate the graduation.

We ate lunch at Applebees on the 27th. We rode there in a limousine. Chubbz is currently a limo driver and he borrowed a limo to take us to lunch in style.
We left the kids with grandma Roundy while we dressed up and went to the commencement. We all thought it was the graduation ceremony…we had the days mixed up. Sterling and I ended up ditching the commencement …we walked over to the bean museum. That was fun. Then we went back to hear the last speech and the end of the event.




















We spent the rest of the day at the Roundy home because none of the Roundys were there. We ate dinner and played games. It was a very fun evening.
The next day we went to the graduation in the morning, without the kids. Sterling didn’t sit with us because he wanted to be closer to the action for pictures. He took pictures of Chubbz when he walked.
We took some pictures outside even though it was snowing just before we started. Snowing!












No comments:

Post a Comment