2014 Family

2014 Family

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Winding Down the School Year


Our house and yard are beautiful in the Spring
 To spice up our life we do random fun things like this...





 I made a retirement cake and it made me decide I have to retire myself from selling cakes. I have a tiny freezer and just cannot keep doing cake for money.

 My close friend Laura Elliott was blessed with a new addition...Jace Michael Elliott.
Jenn and I went to visit her in the hospital and I took some pictures for her.



Canyon Lake park


 Athena loves to go fishing with daddy. She also loves to play with the worms...

 Date night. I torchered Sterling with a stake adult dance. I loved it though. He is a better dancer than I but he hates to do it. Learning dances at the beginning of the event I did terrible. But then when it was time to dance freestyle Ster was done. lol.
The event reminded me when we first moved to Rapid. There was a Valentines ward dance. I was very pregnant and Sterling took me to the event. We were meeting people in the ward and making friends. Good times.



 The children's field day was a fun time. Athena and I went and took pictures as we cheered on the kids.

















No comments:

Post a Comment