2014 Family

2014 Family

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Cherry Blossoms



We feel great today! Our first real day in Japan. We caught up on sleep and my tummy is feeling better. We got up at 6am to start our day and we will go to bed early tonight (the kids at 8pm and Ster and I at 9pm) likely.

 I am very excited that the skies cleared and the sun is shining. The day is warm compared to yesterday! The wind is blowing however, creating jacket temperatures. 
And luckily I didn't miss the chance to see and photograph the beautiful cherry blossoms!
Sterling went to a class this morning so the kids and I walked to see the trees. It was right by our hotel, which is such a blessing for me. We don't have a car yet.

We played at a playground after these photos:









No comments:

Post a Comment