2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, April 12, 2019

Driving in Japan

Yesterday Sterling drove here for the first time. We were checking out a car and he had to test it out. In Japan the cars have steering wheels on the right side of the vehicle and you drive on the left side of the road! Opposite to what we are use to.

Sterling drove around the neighborhood to get a feel of it all. Of course, at one point he found himself driving on the right side of the road. Realizing this only when a car was headed straight towards us. lol.
The female owner of the vehicle at one point said "Tiffany, do you want to try driving it?" My response was firm and prepared..."No!" 
I am nowhere near ready to attempt such a topsy turvey experience. I do have my Japanese drivers license now. I'm just not prepared to use it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment