2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, April 12, 2019

Tips to Flyng 10 Hours

We are planing to visit America once a year. However, after that 10 hour plane ride I never want to make that trip again.

Tips to remember next time to help me have a better experience:
Get my sleep before going to airport! The military wants you to be at the airport like 5 hours before your flight. We were there three hours before BUT then the flight was delayed three hours. So, sleep deprived and stuck at the airport for six hours...not a good start.
If possible, book a flight that leaves mid day so that I don't have to get up early to go.

2) Bring pepto pills and Advil on the plane.

3) Stay hydrated! The last few hours of the flight I was so thirsty. And that's when I was getting ill. I didn't have enough water which added to my sick state and my misery.


No comments:

Post a Comment