2014 Family

2014 Family

Monday, July 4, 2016

Father's day, Cakes and More


June
 


 Father's day
Daddy received a new knife and a Dundee Award. As well as his chocolate chip cookies he asks for every year.


 It was a busy cake month for mom



 Bridal Shower cake














Our park Storybook Island has a carousel now

We have a kiddie pool this year to beat the summer heat


 Luke turns 8 this year! Here are his baptism "save the date" portraits



The first half of the month we took in a 4 month old baby during his mother's working hours. It was a paying job for a sister I had never met before we started babysitting. It was such a busy month and I brought in some extra money that was helpful. Athena is apparently old enough to let me work. But cakes take too much time and money. I prefer spending my time with my children and husband.
 Levi (I did some free portraits for them)

No comments:

Post a Comment