2014 Family

2014 Family

Sunday, May 12, 2019

May


I found someone in the ward who cuts hair. Chopped it all off:




 I was nervous but wanted a pixie cut. I needed to chop off the unhealthy hair and grow it out again. This time with the goal to never bleach it again.

Athena learned how to be a cashier one day as I was checking out at the commissary:


 A fun base event:
 Athena being a lizard with a tongue made out of gum.
 We made forts using giant boxes from the move:
Ty drew Black Manta and other villains.

 Athena's cat house:
 May the 4th at the library:









Yesterday I went outside as the sky was getting dark. I went to find Athena and bring her home. She was playing with friends nearby.
I was surprised to see her at the top of a tree! It was a smaller tree but still...the top is where the thinnest branches are. It's not a safe place to be typically.
She was so proud of herself. The neighbors were sitting in front of their house hanging out. Their daughters who had been playing with Athena were around but Athena was at the top of the tree.

I was concerned she might not be able to climb down alone but she did it with ease. She said as she climbed ..."I was born to climb trees." It was really cute. (note:the tree she climbed is not the one in the photos above. These photos were another time in another tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment