2014 Family

2014 Family

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Related Stories

Japan has not been agreeing with my nose. Allergies are no fun. And I hope that the summer will not be the same. I hope the pollen or whatever is in the air tickling my nose will disappear.
I hate this. My nose tickles all day. I am constantly rubbing my nose and using a tissue and I don't like people to see me constantly messing with my nose!!!
haha
It also makes me sneezy.

I am not the only woman who has moved to Japan and been unhappy about it. I have been hearing other women admit the same story that I've been experiencing with the move here.

I have also heard stories from other moms whose children are giving grief to their parents in the exact way Luke has been! The unmotivation to do school. The lying to get out of having to do their work. The failing in school. The having to do school work at home that should have been done during class.

So, I know I am not alone. And Luke isn't the only child who does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment