2014 Family

2014 Family

Sunday, August 11, 2019

First half of July


There is a park just off the base with old school play equipment...







 Here are the pics of a fun free event hosted by the USO at the USO...



 My next door neighbor Misty is also my friend. One day we went off base to walk around. We checked out some of the local shop and restaurants.

 The kids at the Natatorium at a ward party:

 Handsome Tiberias ready for church...
 An attractive display at the commissary of fruits and vegetables we cannot afford. The prices are so high! We buy frozen fruits and vegetables because they are so much cheaper.
 The base also threw an Independence day event and here are the kids and I at that...



 I loved that the kids had the opportunity to ride a pony!


 But the kids' favorite part was the petting zoo!












 Free fun balloons!

 A free characature of Athena and I!

 Another visit to the park just off base...










No comments:

Post a Comment