2014 Family

2014 Family

Friday, August 23, 2019

Randoms


Someone in the ward needed a cake so I did them a favor. I made a small birthday cake for Brother Cothran who was sad to miss his wife's bday. He went out of town for work and arranged for me to make a spice cake with buttercream frosting and a manatee theme. He gave me the candles he wanted for the top. LOL. Typically a woman doesn't want her number on the cake. 
I charged just $15.

 I made a sash for Athena's Japanese dress. She wore it to church one Sunday. Adorable!






 Sterling and I are primary teachers in the junior primary so we see Athena. She doesn't sit or stay quiet. And she tries to always sit with her best friend Matthew. But together they are double trouble and always hugging.

I had to take a pic Sunday when they were quietly cuddling during music time.

No comments:

Post a Comment